Asos Black and White Pumps

I've always been drawn to black and white combinations in a shoe. Ever since I saw Carrie Bradshaw wear some in the the first episode of season 5 (sorry, couldn't find a decent photo),  I've been obsessed about finding the right pair. I already got one like this but then I feel like it's really not as nice.

These pair of Asos ones are actually one that I think is a GREAT black and white pair!

photo from HERE

The lines are sleek and the black and white proportions are just right. Heel height is awesome-ly high and I love the shape of the pump.


photo from HERE


photo from HERE

Find these pumps HERE



Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com


Comments

  1. Yes this one is quite perfect! even though I would rather say it's beige not white. Pretty is it in either way!

    xx Claude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog frequently and I genuinely appreciate your content.
    Your article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and
    keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your
    RSS feed too.
    Also visit my page Macbook Black friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoes. I think those would be a little too high for me, but they are really beautiful. <3

    xoxo
    Sexy Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girl!
    I am always a huge fan of double toned shoes but can never find the right pair. These I love though!!
    I know ive been out of the looop for a while but I was working on my new blog which I hope you have time to check out and let me know your thoughts :) http://fashionneedy.com
    Since I don't have blogger anymore I would appreciate a follow on bloglovin if you don't mind. Following you already :)

    xoxo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classic pumps! I love the heel height!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I love Asos!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment