Weird Shoe Wednesday...Skull Shoes

photo from HERE

I actually really love this shoe! Weird Shoe Wednesdays is a section where I showcase unusual and unique shoes. This particular pair is awesome, becuase well look at all the skulls all over it! It's a little bit creepy don't you think, but then Alexander McQueen did start this skull craze so it's not just appropriate for halloween but also for daily wear now.

photo from HERE



photo from HERE

photo from HERE

photo from HERE

photo from HERE

It's not just the skulls that are cool in this shoe, I also love the shape and the arch and the very high heel! It's actually a pretty decent pair of pumps when you think about it!

Would you guys wear these?

Find these HERE

Follow Lifes a shoe



email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com


Comments

  1. Skull sheos <3 <3 <3

    http://thebrunettecomplex.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very nice and unique!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They certainly are unusual! Someone, somewhere is going to have a lot of fun wearing them. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love skulls, and I love shoes. It shouldn't be any surprise that I love these!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg looove that print :)

    great blog, what do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool shoes!

    www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment