I don't know what it is that attracted me to this shoe, maybe it's the brocade texture that somehow reminds me of a renaissance period and the grandeur of some past era. Or maybe this shoe just reminds me of a fancy sofa?
![]() |
| photo form HERE |
It's actually a beautiful pair. The design and texture are pretty and the shape and arch of the shoe quite perfect. This is definitely another refreshing take on the boring old pump
![]() |
| photo form HERE |
![]() |
| photo form HERE |
Find these HERE.
I hope you guys have a shoe-filled day!
email me: celyn_lifeisashoe@yahoo.com




cool print!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I like the print, its lovely!
ReplyDeleteI fell in love with them at first sight!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteThese shoes are great, love the pattern!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk
Great post !
ReplyDeleteLike the print of these heels a lot :)
You look amazing
If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)
I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
Love,
Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl
nice.
ReplyDeleteI love this shoe! I just saw your comment on What's Cookin Italian Style Cuisine and was curious about Life's a Shoe. So glad I clicked your icon. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE shoes. Happy to be your new follower!
ReplyDeletecool shoess!
ReplyDeletehttp://calitahin.blogspot.com/
These are fabulous! I always love Giambattista Valli's designs!
ReplyDeleteXoXo
Plami
http://www.fashionthrill.com/
for some reason these shoes remind me of 16 candles!!
ReplyDeletewww.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com
These shoes are so beautiful! Love them!
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.secretsofmissdaisy.blogspot.com
i want those shoes
ReplyDeleteXo Megan