A touch of Neon...Bershka Shoes

I know all the rage now are neons and all these fluo colors but I think there are still people out there (myself included actually, teehee) who are still not as daring as to wear a big bold neon piece.

That's why I think that this shoe is a perfect way to keep up with the trend without going all out - just a little touch of neon.


photo from HERE


photo from HERE


I Wish they had a picture of the frontal view, but methinks this sandal is a pretty nice catch (the heel actually looks a bit wobbly and crooked, but you'll never know how its really like till you see the real version right?) To any of my readers out there, if any of you purchase this shoe I'm curious to know what they're like in real life! hehe

Anyway, though its not that clear, I think the zippers in the back may even have a little bit of neon too! I love  the combination of neon with tan. Actually, I think I may just love the combination of anything with tan/nude!

I found this shoe HERE



Follow Lifes a shoe




Comments

  1. love this shoes look amazing :) not too much but simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! These shoes are a great way to add just a hint of neon!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so old - I look at this and think, "It's too high." But do love splashes of color - this is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shoes, love the neutral and a touch of neon. Such a great shoes to have in closet.
    Thanks for visit & sweet comment , hope to see you back soon.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shoe is gorgeous! I'm glad you found it for me :o) definitely a gorgeous colour pairing!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    SDMxx
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're stunning!
    Like you I wouldn't wear full on neon but a pop of colour like that, I'd love to wear those xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the neon detailing!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, they are amazing! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the neon touch!

    I´m following you now dear, do follow me if you like my blog too!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the neon studs! What a fun accent. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want these shoes in my life :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg! this shoes are amazing!!!! <3

    http://anchx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment