Festive Sandals: Rupert Sanderson Flamante

I call these shoes "festive" because they remind me of a "festive coleslaw that I made once in a cooking class. Ok, did I just compare a pair of shoes to coleslaw??


picture from HERE


Seriously though since we used red cabbage for the coleslaw plus carrots...then I think this shoe really reminds me of that. hahaha. Ok enough about the coleslaw. This Rupert Sandersons are the "flamante" sandals. It think this is such a fun colorful shoe that is balanced out by the neutral cork-like material for the front part and ankle strap.



picture from HERE


The designs here at the back part remind me of a bunting. So it really is a pretty festive shoe right?


picture from HERE


picture from HERE


Find these shoes HERE.


Follow Lifes a shoe



Comments

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Feel free to follow. I'm following you now that I found a blogger who loves shoes almost as much as I do. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Lovely blog you have here!! Just want to let you know, GNOIX is a new online fashion store. Please come by and check our current inventories and special promo at WWW.SHOPGNOIX.COM!! GNOIX is now following you through blogspot and hope that you will do the same for us. And by following, you can hear about our giveaways on our blogspot!! And one more addition, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND YOU WILL NOT MISS OUT ON OUR DEAL OF THE DAY AND SPECIAL PROMOS GOING ON!!

    GNOIX (Pronounce as NOISE)
    "Where fashion cannot be MUTE!!"

    www.shopgnoix.com
    www.facebook.com/gnoixboutique
    instagram: @gnoixboutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! These shoes are fabulous even if a little bit expensive
    Kisses
    http://myvintagecurves.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so fun! I love the colour combination & the "cabbage" effect xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so fun an original. I would day that they remind me somehow to a peacock not a coleslaw!! LOL ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what interesting shoes!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shoes look like they are on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fanastic Shoes! I love it!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic shoes, those colours are amazing!
    -Doris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment