Paris Hilton Shoes

Okay, Okay...I know I featured one of Paris Hilton's Shoes in a Shoed or Shoed not post but can you blame me for finding this particular pair actually kind of cute?


picture form here

To start off, I find the color really pretty. I love the little knot up front and the satin-y texture. Also, I love the embellishment in the heels! I really love shoes that have an interesting heel.

Here's a close-up of the embellshment:



picture form here


They also have a gray version but I prefer the teal. Im only showing the gray ones because the teal ones didnt have a picture from the back on the site:



picture form here

So what do you guys think of this shoe?

I found these at Macy's online strore, click HERE.

Follow Lifes a shoe



Comments

  1. That's hot, in my Paris voice;-) love the shoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very nice heels! I like this post so much!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that teal color!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally love that shoe. I think you could wear it with a classy black dress, and that shoe would give it a little something extra to make the outfit stand out.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the colour!!! And the toe twist is lovely too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment