Nude Stella McCartney Strappys

I would never say no to any kind of nude shoes. In fact, I even wrote a post about how nude is the new black. I couldn't even say no to a pair of nude flats that i just got last Saturday (eek, good luck to me on my shoe challenge, the shoe numbers keep climbing:o )

I also wouldn't say no to these Stella McCartney Nude  Strappy Sandals:


picture from here

They are definitely one of the finest nude strappys I have seen in a while. I love that they're "delicate" shoes. By "delicate" in Life is a Shoe lingo, it's a sexy shoe that does not have platforms and is not chunky and bulky. Don't get me wrong, Although I love a lot of shoes that have platforms and a more chunkier heel, its also a nice relief to see all these delicate shoes like once in a while.



picture from here

These are so simple yet so chic! I love how it's an ankle strap and that there are thin straps that go all over the top parts. Simple but not boring yet still rather "now" without being fussy.

picture from here


Love, love it!

These are from Mytheresa.com, click HERE.


Follow Lifes a shoe





Comments

  1. In love with these sandals!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love , love those heels and the nude color!| Great choice!!

    Alessia


    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous although I'll have to up my life insurance before walking in them. I hope your not afraid of heights :-). Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Love the Colour :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sweety, Great Pots & very nice photos. I like it. I follow you, hope you follow me back (if you like me blog) big kisses from germany ;***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the nice Comment!
    I follow your Blog since a While ,love it :) ,if you want follow back :))

    Lovely Greetings ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your lovely comment sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shoes...... nice blog dear if u like mine too may be v can follow each other http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shoes, love the color!!

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aahhh.. My shoes:)! Thats exactly what I love about them too.. How delicate they are and contemporary yet classic. Lovely blog! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank for your comment.

    I love this shoes. They are just perfect!

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment