Shoe of Day

Another shoe of the day/outfit of the day post.


These heels are by Bershka.


Wore it with a white Bysi skirt (a singaporean brand) and green button down top from the ramp (a department store in the Philippines) 


also wore it with some cheapo bracelets and a cat and mouse ring.


My necklace was made by one of my aunts.



Wore this out to Sunday Church. It's been sooooo hot lately and despite this outfit looking rather cool and summery due to the colors,  I was actually melting the whole time at Church. Add the fact that I forgot my trusty fan,it was definitely one of those days when all you want to do is go home and stuff your face in a bowl of ice.

This shoe is Save number 36 on my shoeper shoe challenge. in case you still don't know what that is, click HERE to check it out and join if you like. If you want to keep up with my shoe saving progress, click HERE for my profile.



Follow Lifes a shoe




All photos in this post are personal photos of  lifeisashoe.blogspot.com. If you want to use or repost these in anyway, please ask permission first! Contact details are found in my profile.


Comments

  1. drools. i want that too :)

    http://joyceloveszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that shoes!! Beautiful!! Mix with everything!!
    I have a new post!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooh..those are hot hon!
    love them and their color too :D..yummm :P

    maybe you have time to check my new post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes and the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment! I have what you have here, that lil cat is adorable. :)

    ★☆Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog☆★
    ★☆SHOPwithROMI☆★

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah! the cat and mouse ring is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the perfect nude heel!
    Your blouse is a gorgeous colour too xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shoes! I love the cat and mouse ring, too :)

    Please join my first international giveaway here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/04/wonder-woman-x-blue-vanilla-signature.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you,love your heels!!!
    Follow me via GFC and let me know, then I'll follow you back immediately :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing shoes!!
    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty look, love the shoes!
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the shoes!
    cute outfit :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh so amazing heels! I lov it!! you look great:) thank you so much for visit me:) maybe you want to follow each other:)?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment