A Pretty Pair To Brighten Up Your Day

It is Monday once again! Time for another Pretty Pair To Brighten Up Your day.

Today's Pair is a pair of Jimmy Choo peach sandals.






It has such a pretty color and I love how the "sparkles" are sprinkled all over the shoe. Again, it is not an in your face sparkly shoe. It's just the right amount. The design is so pretty too!

While browsing for shoes to feature in this blog, I realized I'm drawn to a lot of Jimmy Choo pairs! They have been having really nice deigns lately, in my opinion! Take this pair for example, they're gorgeous right? Watch out for more Jimmy Choo Pairs in this blog :).

I found these here.

Photos are from the Bergdorf Goodman website

Follow Lifes a shoe


Comments

  1. I really like the shoe it's classy & flashy without being trashy! I can totally understand being drawn to Jimmy Choo shoes; I think it's because the style's are effortless, chic, & classy and they could be worn with anything to anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awesome, great inspiration, loving your blog!!
    keep it up, and i'll keep coming back!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the color and the details! it makes me wish for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! These shoes are fab, love the colour and the sparkles xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need all of these. loving your blog. so excited to be following. I can't wait to read more. If you get a sec I'd love if you stop by mine. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color so much! It is perfect for the upcoming Spring season.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are beautiful!! Now you just need a fabulous little dress to go with them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg these would be the perfect Spring Heel! I am in LOVE

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, these are absolutely gorgeous. I love the coral colour and the little sparkles- so adorable!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check my blog!!

    http://goldengrasszn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the color!
    xo
    Missy
    http://www.popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment