Shoe of the Day

Another shoe of the day post...



These are the shoes I wore out today. These are from my favorite local online shoe shoe, Feet for a Queen. For those living in the states, you can actually find these  at Charlotte Russe. (they  also have a sort of burgundy/berry version of these but i'm trying reaaaallly hard not to look coz I'll be tempted to spend again!)



I love these shoes! they remind me of Gucci. I love them because its reaally high and it has all these gold pipings around. PLUS it has an ankle strap! I love ankle straps. To top it all of the color is really gorgeous. Its a teal/deep dark green color.




Here is a closeup of the accessories I wore, Like I said I might be featuring accessories once in awhile coz I absolutely love them!




The necklace above is from one of the local designers in my city. It's called SEPA and I really love their necklaces and earrings! I have a few of their pieces and the one above is my absolute favorite. Really adds instant chic to any outfit!




All these bracelets are from India. My sister and my parents took a trip a few years ago and brought me back these beauties. They are also one of my absolute faves in my collection. Just look at the detail and the design! gorgeous!

Like I mentioned in the last "shoe of the day" post, I will rarely post outfit pics. But like I said f you want to see more outfit pics, please let me know!

All photos in this post are personal photos of  lifeisashoe.blogspot.com. If you want to use or repost these in anyway, please ask permission first! Contact details are found in my profile.

Follow Lifes a shoe

Comments

  1. Love the indian bracelets, it mix really well with your shoes.
    Thanks for your comment in my blog. Now I follow you in Boglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Lovely shoes.

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forrunately i dont live in the us, cos i'd be now runing to but them!! And i'm broka at the moment!
    Like ur blog!! Life is a shoe??!! In my case, is in the other way around, shoes are my life hahahhaha

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya know, my friend was raving about charlotte russe the other day! i always think of them as a teeny bopper store, but they have cute stuff (and cheap!). love the shoes!

    http://fabulositywithinreach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes! i also thought of gucci when I saw them! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shoes! Thanks for your comment!

    http://blogheloisamuller.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are hot!!!!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoes are truly stunning ! Btw tnx you for your sweet comment :)

    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shoes,not to mention the indian bracelets!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color of your top and those awesome shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh, those shoes are gorgeous! Totally remind me of Gucci! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely perfect!
    Amazing blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shoes are HOT HOT HOT! I love the statement jewelry too!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The shoes are FABULOUS!!! Love the gold border!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! Love every piece in this post - the shoes, the necklace, the bracelets!! Gorgeous! And fun to see your outfit too!

    xo, sam

    *Style of Sam*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment