Wearing Fall on Your Feet...

What better way to start your fall by wearing it on your heels? Fall usually reminds us all of leaves  falling in beautiful rich colors like red, bronze, brown, and orange. They look so pretty all over the ground or falling slowly to the ground. Now I know I live in a tropical country, thus we do not have such thing as fall but I have experienced this wonderful time of the year back when I lived in Paris a few years ago.

Anyway, back to my point. Don't you think these B Brian Atwoods look like you would be wearing fall on your feet?






Not only do they have leaves on it, it has this bronzy sheen all over it to make it feel more special and pretty! I love the heel and the placement of the strap in its uppers!

Find them here.

Comments

  1. i like your ideas and the style of this blog.

    Check out mine i let me know what do you think about?

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shades of gold and brown! And I agree with you :) it's like fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the metallic tones and the leaves... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment