A Pretty Pair to brighten up your day...Aldo

So here's a pretty pair of shoes to brighten up your day:




I love the glitter with the velvet bow and ankle strap! I really want them ( ok I think every shoe I feature here I want, but seriously i really, reaaaallly want them!) I love that there's black velvet piping on the edges, it balances out the overall look of the shoe and keeps it from looking too glittery.

They are pretty affordable too, these are from Aldo.

Find them here.

I hope looking at these shoes brightened up your day.

All photos are from aldoshoes.com

Comments

  1. Love that shoe!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these glitter! So pretty and girly:)


    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, these are gorg! I may have to buy these!!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment