Manolo Blahnik Diva boots

When I saw these Manolok Blahnik booties, the first thought that came to my mind was: 'It's so Diva like!" I imagine Cruella Deville (is this the right spelling?) will look perfectly at home with these. But who says we cant wear them? I think all of us have this hidden or inner diva and super glam side. I know I do!! Sadly, I live in a tropical country so I'd like to imagine that I will be wearing these boots if ever there was winter here.



Looks kind of weird from the back but I think they will look great once worn. Found them here.

I think this boot will look great with a lot of stuff! Personally I would wear them with skinny jeans or with tights and a flared coat or with black skinnies and a cape..lotsa stuff! I wish there was winter here! I also wished I could afford this shoe in the first place. haha!

Comments