Shoes I want

I'm not much of an online shopper because I prefer to see the things I buy in its actual state.

There is one online shop though that i frequent, called sassyspot. They have a  variety of shoes to choose from and the quality and prices are not bad.

Was browsing, and there were so many shoes I saw that I didn't notice before! I mean, I might have seen them before because these albums were uploaded months ago but I didn't realize the potential of a lot of the pairs. I hope they still have the ones I want! :o

Here are some of my picks:


I've always wanted a giraffe printed shoe - since its not such a common animal print like the leopard and zebra.

This is a gorgeous pair of...are they boots? either way, I LOVE the print on them, they had a black and white version of this which were great too...



These shoes kind of remind me of Olivia Palermo's shoes, which she wore at some event. I love Olivia's Style by the way. If you love her style too, check out this blog and this one too for your Olivia Palermo Fix.

Sigh..anyway back to those shoes, I'm quitting my job soon and will be unemployed so no more paydays to look forward to to buy shoes! :o Better hurry and find another job!!!

Comments

  1. those giraffe shoes are bitchin'

    please check out my fashion/art/design blog at http://lifeisohsocrazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment