NEW


I got my self these leopard print shoes a week or two ago:





I love the combintion of the animal print, the black velvet and the gold piping in between. I also love that its chunky, but not tooooooo chunky that it looks dowdy.





I originally wanted the zebra print version of these but upon inspection of both, i found the leopard version a lot better because it was, how do you say hairy. Hahaha sounds gross right? bu what i mean is, the texture is better because the zebra ones, they look like they were just painted on(see link) actually in the pictures the zebras look really great but I wasnt so impressed with the actual real live pair. But now i'm thinking I should get the zebra ones too but then I have to remind myself to stop overbuying shoes or else I will be bankrupt. okay I am rambling here. If you want more info about this shoe brand, then here is their link.

Comments

  1. Fabulous indeed. The details are so "clean" that's why the shoes don't look too wild (that's the vibe I get from most animal prints).

    Mars of fashion insouciance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment