Brand I've Never Heard of : Aperlai

Here is a shoe brand that I've never heard of but has gorgeoussssss shoes..

just saw it while i was again browsing at style.com's accessories index.

Feast your eyes on pairs upon pairs of gorgeousness:













I Love them all!!!

I've actually seen these pictures since last year but I have not been able to post right away because I have absolutely no information on this brand or designer. I then got lazy to research and almost forgot about them.

I did some research and came across this blog entry. Still need more info though!

If anyone has more info on this brand, it would be great to hear some! Shoes these pretty must not be kept a secret!



Comments

  1. Hmmm, I like most of these shoes, but not the one's with the feathery/fluffy bits on, they're just a bit much for me.

    A brand I've never heard of either though, so thanks for sharing xxx

    http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment