Holiday shoes

Got a bunch of shoes over the holidays...

A Christmas gift to myself....Charles and Keith nude strappy platforms....







H & M Bandage shoes in taupe/gray from my sister! Looks so dangerousssss....







Another Cheap thrill from one of the local shops...bought the day after Christmas day..It's lovely! Love the texture and the color. Should I get the pink versions of these???




I also got a whole other bunch of pairs, mostly from my sister who are living abroad. I finally got espadrilles! Excited to wear them.

I promised my self though, that the shoes above will be the last pair I will be buying for the year...well, the year ends in 4 days do i can buy new pairs after that! ahahaha just kidding..Dont think I will be buying another few pairs for another few weeks, UNLESS I can't resist something that I like.

Love my shoe filled holidays! :)

Comments