Vintage Chanel


I got these in the mail a few weeks ago. My cousin buys and sells vintage designer items on e-bay and sometimes she sends over stuff my way, like beautiful accessories which i might showcase in this blog some other time.

So anyway back to topic. She sent over some vintage Chanel pumps.






My first reaction was...erm....I totally loved the two toned but then I wished they were flat flats instead of this old fashioned principal-ish pumps...


Didn't really warm up to the heel at first so I was toying with the idea of giving it back or keeping it..

Finally wore it out the other day to check out some accessories expo...I wore it with skinny jeans and didn't think it looked half bad...(sorry blurry photo)

So whaddya think???? Shall I start a trend for The Principal's Shoe?

Comments