Need Wedges


Really Need to buy more wedges. Asides from the fact that they are stylish, they are also comfortable to walk in and are steady.

I ordered a pair online but it wont come till september so I will be on the hunt for new wedges now to tide me over. Saw some yesterday and can't wait to pick some out!

In the meantime, feast your eyes in these Givenchy SS 2010 wedges. Love them!

(All Photos are from Style.com)









Sigh. I seem to be 'needing' a lot of shoes right now. I also mentined in my last few posts that I need basic black peep toe pumps. Can you believe I don't have any??? I think every girl should have at least one pair of it in her shoe closet. Was supposed to buy some yesterday but I got distracted and bought other pairs instead. Sigh will post those pairs in my next post. Ok I am already straying from my original topic of wedges. haha, oops.

Comments