Cheap thrills

So like I mentioned in my last post, i was all set to buy basic black peep toe pumps. But then I spied these shoes in another rack and I had to have them. Was supposed to buy just the black ones plus also get my peep toe pumps but the super light gray ones made me weak also when I wore them. I just HAD to buy both colors right???




Love the wooden detail in the platform and the heel. The cut outs, the peeptoe and the ankle straps! Really love them!


They look better when they're worn...





These were really my cheap thrills of the day. Got it from one of our local department stores - they have awesome shoes there. Sadly had to forgo the needed black pumps, but I can always go back for it another time.

In the meantime I'm going to enjoy my new babies. Not bad eh? Can't Wait to wear them!

Comments