Outfit Breakdown : What I Wore For A Grocery Run


These days the hippest and happening place to go to are groceries. This was taken before my first grocery run since the community quarantine was imposed in my country. I decided to wear a black and white outfit and accessorize with just a touch of color and jewelry. I feel like black and white outfits has tendencies to look like uniforms, but with the right additions, it can come out looking chic and not so boring. The necklace I'm wearing is also still in black and white but I thought it freshened up the whole look then I added the red head band for a nice yet subtle pop of color. I finished the look off with my Sala Chaussures Marilyn black flats. What are you all wearing to your grocery runs?


Sala Chaussures Marilyn




*** Shoes from my shoe line are unfortunately only  available
 for shipping in the Philippines.


Comments