The Shoes at The Royal Wedding


It seems all anyone can talk about these days is the Royal Wedding and though the royal wedding was already about two weeks ago, it's like everyone is still having a hangover. Every day when I open my Instagram account, I see photos related to it pop up all the time. And though I think that we’re  already quite over saturated with royal news,  I’m not going to lie and say I have zero interest in the event. I did watch it on TV as it happened and I thought I’d jump in on the bandwagon and write a piece or two about it – BUT from the shoe point of view! I mean this is a shoe blog after all!


The shoes worn by the guests and royals were a bit on the conservative side – I saw a lot of chic closed pumps from various designers. Here are some noteworthy ones :

Serena Williams – Wearing pink Versace pumps with block heel.

Serena Williams Shoes at the Royal Wedding
vogueitalia



Victoria Beckham – wearing red Victoria Beckham High heeled pointy pumps.

Victoria Beckham Shoes at the Royal Wedding
wwd



Amal Clooney – wearing metallic stiletto high heeled pumps by Gianvito Rossi

Amal Clooney Shoes at the Royal Wedding
Gianvito Rossi




Princess Eugenie wearing Valentino Studded Pumps and Princess Beatrice wearing Gianvito Rossi Pumps 

Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice Shoes at the Royal Wedding
royalnews3


Kitty Spencer – wearing orange Dolce and Gabbana pumps.

Kitty Spencer Shoes at the Royal Wedding
kitty.spencer


Chelsey Davy – wearing Alaia heels.

Chelsy Davy Shoes at the Royal Wedding
theladysmaid


Cressida Bonas - wearing unidentified pale pink heels with Mary Jane straps. Does anybody know where her shoes are from?

Cressida Bonas Shoes at the Royal Wedding
helloth_official


Janina Gavankar – wearing Siegerson Morrison heels

Janina Gavankar Shoes at the Royal Wedding
Janina


What do you guys think? Which ones are your favorites? You will probably notice that I didn’t feature the Bride or even Kate Middleton’s shoes here – that will come in a second post – watch out for it!


Comments